Students are expected to write an analytical paper that utilizes various concepts discussed in the course.
Students, with prior approval from the instructor, are expected to write a paper that analyzes the financial statements of a healthcare organization – a hospital, a clinic, a physician’s office, an imaging center, etc.
Please provide your topic (the healthcare organization you have selected) to the instructor no later than Oct 19.
Introduction and perspective
Introduce the healthcare organization you have selected for your topic, explain its mission, describe whether it is a for –profit or a not-for –profit organization, and indicate the community it serves.
- Obtain a copy of the organization’s two recent consecutive years’ financial statements. The financial statements can be obtained in the organization’s website, or by contacting responsible individuals in the organization.
- Interpret the organization’s statements of cash flows.
- Use ratio analysis to identify the organization’s specific financial strengths and weaknesses. Focus on key findings and one or two ratios per category. Also, use graphs or other techniques to summarize the data.
- Write about the organization’s profitability/ income. One of the most popular ratios used to gauge profitability (income) is net income.
- Calculate the company’s leverage or debt level. One of the most popular debt ratios is debt equity.
- Research the company’s liquidly (access to cash). One of the most popular liquidly measures are referred to as working capital.
- Summarize your evaluation of the organization’s financial condition and present your views on the potential underlying economic and managerial factors that might have caused any problems that surfaced in the financial and operating analysis.
- Make any recommendations for upper level management in terms of improving performance based on the ratios that you believe the organization should follow to ensure future financial soundness.
- Include financial statements of the specific organization you are working on in the paper’s appendix. It can also be helpful to include organization’s tax information (if available).
At Ultimate Scholars we are committed to Quality,Originality and Academic Writing Prowess. Say NO to plagiarism and place an order for a similar or different assignment and get amazing discounts CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. or contact us through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org