Journal article review paper
- Journal article review paper (20%):
- At this point in your development as a linguist, it is exceedingly difficult to write an original research paper. Therefore, I’d like you to write a journal article review paper on a topic that is closely related to the course and that is approved by me, and submit it on the last day of classes asan e-mail attachment.
- Your review article should be 10 full pages long, double-spaced, excluding references, and in 12 font New Times Roman. It should also be paginated and stapled, with clear section headings.
- A typical way to write a review paper is to select a peer-reviewed and published journal article and offer a sufficient summary and a critical assessment of it by referring to several other relevant published works.
- But you cannot just regurgitate what has been said; you must state things in your own wordsand evaluate the article, mostly based on your own understanding of it.
- In sum, your paper has to provide an accurate and informative literature review of a topic related to our course though the literature review need not be exhaustive, and it must also contain something novel, e.g., your own assessment of the state of affairs.
- Evaluation criteria: (i) organization and style (15%); clarity of exposition (15%) (ii) thoroughness and accuracy of the literature review (40%); (iii) strength of argumentation (15%); and (iii) originality (15%).
At Ultimate Scholars we are committed to Quality,Originality and Academic Writing Prowess. Say NO to plagiarism and place an order for a similar or different assignment and get amazing discounts CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. or contact us through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org