Select TWO of the prompts below not all of the prompts. Answer TWO prompts of your choice; 250 words in total. 250 between both, not 250 each.
1. Vladimir, Vassily, and Valentina are three siblings who immigrated with their parents to Canada from Russia. At the time of immigration, Vladimir was four, Vassily was eighteen, and Valentina was twenty. Based on research by Cheung, Chudek, and Heine regarding sensitive periods, draw a graph predicting how each sibling’s identification with Canadian culture will change as he or she spends more years in Canada?
2. Kosuke is a 3-year-old Japanese boy who scores a 3 out of 7 on a measure of interdependence. Jeremy is a 3-year-old American boy who also scores a 3 out of 7 on a measure of interdependence. In general, the Japanese are more interdependent than Americans. Draw a graph to predict how each child’s score on the measure of interdependence will change (or not change) as he or she gets older (until age eighteen).
3. The Randhawa family is an Indian family who just bought a new house with three bedrooms. There are two parents (a mother and a father), a 3-year-old daughter, a 17-year-old (post-pubescent) daughter, and a 20-year-old (post-pubescent) son. Based only on the values of female chastity anxiety and respect for hierarchy, design a floor plan for their arrangement of bedrooms that satisfies both values. Be sure to note who sleeps in each bedroom.
4. Compare and contrast authoritarian parenting and authoritative parenting, making sure to include associated parental attributes.
5. You overhear a mother talking about her adolescent son being rebellious, but she does not seem bothered by his rebelliousness. Instead, she says that it is a universal phenomenon that adolescents are rebellious. Do you agree or disagree? Please justify your response with empirical evidence.
At Ultimate Scholars we are committed to Quality,Originality and Academic Writing Prowess. Say NO to plagiarism and place an order for a similar or different assignment and get amazing discounts CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. or contact us through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org