Complete : Statement of Cash Flows, Income Statement, Questions 1 & 3
Please follow the guidelines provided below for the case study.
1) The case study report will be professionally word-processed as if you are submitting it to a bank for financing. It should have the appearance and tone of an actual report that you would submit on the job.
2) It will include appropriate summary tables, charts, graphs, etc., integrated into the body of the narrative.
3) It will have an executive summary of one page or less that tells your whole story along with answers to questions along with other recommendations.
4) Tables and graphs should be numbered, named, and referenced in the narrative.
5) Headings should be used to clarify the topics covered in the report and enhance understanding.
6) Any additional detailed tables or similar supporting documents can be included in an appendix.
7) The report should be no more than 8 pages of reading (including executive summary, body of the report and conclusions). Use 1.5 spaced text with at least 12 point type face with 1 inch margins.
8) References: Be sure you reference all information you use.
Answer questions shown below and provide analysis where appropriate.
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: summer17 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.