Gay People Make Great Parents
1. Cover Page should include name of title of paper, students name and name of the University,
2. Introduction- Using the comments that was received on Draft 2, revise the introduction, There are some pitfalls to writing an introductory paragraph.
3. Review of literature: Using the comments from Draft 1, revise the review of literature, and include it with this newest draft.
4. Body paragraphs: Each paragraph of the body should be a cohesive unit. It should be tight, but developed. It should serve a function, and its purpose should always be to bolster the thesis. Therefore, you should use the following order for each paragraph in the body.
a. Topic sentence: This sentence summarizes the entire paragraph in one strong, well written sentence, and it directly supports the thesis statement.
b. Explanation of topic sentence (1-2 sentences): Often times there is more to be said about the topic sentence, more explanation that is necessary in order for it to be a clear idea, so there are usually a few sentence that follow the topic sentence that explicate the idea for the reader. These sentences not only :unpack ” the topic sentences but they also anticipate the evidence that will used to support the topic sentence, usually indirectly
c. Introduction to evidence (1 or 2 sentences): No piece of evidence (quotation, example, paraphrase, etc.) should be dropped into a paragraph without first introducing it, An introduction might include the title of the sources, the context because it is this context that makes the evidence meaningful.
Evidence: The evidence that you present backs up your topic sentence and, by extension, supports your thesis statement. The evidence that you supply can be a number of things: a quotation from a source; a reasonable, illustrative example; a ststistic; commentary from an interview; etc, illustrative example; a ststistic; commentary from an interview
e. Explanation of evidence: No piece of evidence stands on its own or is convincing on its own. Although it may seem to draw a direct line to your topic sentence to support it, often the reader needs you to make the connection between the to. Furture, the general rule is that for each sentence of quoted materials, your explanation should be just as long, so if you include a block quotation, the block should meet with an equally long explanation.
f. Transition ( 1-2 sentence): Transitions are essential for the research paper because body paragraph, especially, are written as units, and it is the transitions that allow for these units.
5. Reference page: Add the other 2 sources to the reference page.
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: summer17 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.