Many university students engage in paid employment. Discuss the impact of this on their academic performance and their overall experience at university.
• Use FIVE (5) academic sources, including the required reading. (Applegate & Daly 2006)
• Present your report using one consistent referencing style (APA 6th edition).
• Show your knowledge of the topic area as it is discussed in the literature.
• Write in a formal academic style.
• You will need to do both Primary and Secondary Research for the report.
• PRIMARY RESEARCH:
METHOD : Questionnaire.
Create a questionnaire using a range of question and answer techniques
(e.g.: open, closed, and demographic). Refer to text pp.275-278 and/or consult with your tutor.
This instrument should be used with a minimum of 10 respondents.
The outcome of your primary research will be shown (ie: tables, figures and graphs) in the
Findings section of your report. The Discussion section of the report can be used to connect your
primary research outcomes with the secondary research findings.
• SECONDARY RESEARCH:
This will be your research, reading, and analysis of five academic sources. You will then write a literature review from the sources. This section of the report is written in essay format (including paraphrases, quotations, citations, correctly written paragraphs, appropriate introduction, and conclusion with a clear argument). A reference list of the sources used is included at the end of the report. Refer to text pp.293-295 and/or consult with your tutor.
• FORMAT OF THE REPORT: Refer to the example of a research report outline in the text pp286-289. Use the exact same order of headings however there is no Statement of ethics approval required. Follow the General presentation guidelines (p.289)
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: summer17 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.