1) Access the Hospital Compare website (www.Hospitalcompare.hhs.gov) and select a local hospital in Mesa, Arizona. Look
at the hospital’s publically reported indicators for Process of Care.
2) Write a paper of 1,000-1,200 words that analyzes how the selected hospital performs on these indicators versus two of
its competitors. Include your thoughts on the pros and cons of publically reporting these data sets.
3) Refer to the website and incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success
Center. An abstract is not required.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore,
students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and
expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: summer17 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.