STRATEGIC REPORT FOR PEPSI COMPANY
Students will need to apply the combined knowledge and techniques gained from both the Understanding Strategic Management and Applied Strategic Management modules.
The word limit of the report is 2,000 words
The assignment should include the following:
1. Compulsory Formative 350 Word Outline (not included in 2000 words)
2. 1 page executive summary (not included in 2000 words)
3. Table of contents
4. An appraisal of the internal and external environment of the company,
i. Porter’s 5 Forces of PEPSI
ii. Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM) of PEPSI
iii. TOWS Matrix of PEPSI
5. A review of the strategic options available to the company and recommendations for future strategic direction.
6. Recommendations for structures, systems and policies to implement these strategies successfully.
? Please refer to the attached example assignment of Adidas and Strategy Worksheet to do this report
? Please add appropriate Tables, Graphs, Charts or Diagrams into the report like the example assignment of Adidas.
The following items are not included in 2,000 word limit:
• Title page
• Compulsory Formative 350 Word Outline
• Table of Contents
• Executive Summary
• List of references and/or bibliography
• Any Tables, Graphs, Charts, or Diagrams
Reference: Harvard style
Number of sources: 20 or more
* Sources should include books, journals, articles, online websites (e.g. Pepsi official website), online journals and online articles, etc.
Text book recommend to use in reference: Lynch, Richard (2012) Strategic Management 6th Edition, Prentice Hall
The project should be written in an executive report format using headings and sub-headings for explanation and analysis. Diagrams should be used where appropriate.
Compulsory Formative 350 Word Outline (not marked)
All students undertaking this module MUST submit a 350 word outline on their preliminary choice of a company. Students should indicate the name of the company (Pepsi), a brief outline of its activities and explain why this company was selected for the analysis by briefly presenting, in bullet point format, the main strategic challenges that the firm is or may be facing.
The following sections should be included:
1. The selected company
2. An outline of the activities of the company and a definition of its external environment
3. The strategic challenge that the firm is or may be facing
4. Where/how can you obtain information of this company?
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: special18 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.
• Observations on your readings
• Criticisms of your readings
• Queries / questions on your readings Conclusions
• Comparisons between readings
• Objections to your readings
• Your readings & everyday (own) experience
• Your readings & current affairs
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: summer17 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.