Walmart company- business strategy
Question 1: Identify the firm’s apparent current mission. Then briefly review the firm’s current objectives and strategies.
Question 2: How would you describe the firm’s current financial condition? [Use financial ratios and other pertinent income and balance sheet data to support your analysis.]
Question 3: Outline and discuss the firm’s external opportunities and threats and discuss the firm’s internal strengths and weaknesses, competitive assets, market competition, market variables using any analytical model(s) you think is relevant
Question 4: Based on your analyses:
• Is the firm’s strategy aligned and consistent with the market conditions?
• Revise the firm’s mission and objectives if necessary.
• Develop and discuss corporate and business strategies that you recommend to achieve the firm’s mission and objectives.
Question 5: Outline and discuss the specific actions needed for implementation of your chosen strategies. This should include the following:
• Specific strategies and long-term objectives in such areas as marketing, human resources, finance, operations, and information systems as appropriate.
• Specify specific annual objectives and the policies for achieving these objectives, in areas such as marketing, human resources, finance, operations, and information systems as appropriate.
• Specify the results you can expect, including pro forma financial statements.
Question 6: Recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation. Include specific measures that you will utilize.
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: summer17 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.